About global Tax
Ambitious organisations need to consider their tax affairs carefully to gain trust and stay ahead of their competitors.
At Grant Thornton, tax is a key part of our organisation and our award-winning teams can offer you a range of solutions, whatever the size of your business or the challenges you’re facing.
Using a combination of reason and instinct, we can work with you to develop a strategy that helps you both understand and manage your tax liability in a transparent and ethical way.
How we work
Whether you’re a medium-sized dynamic business or a multinational company, we offer one-to-one access to senior tax people across the globe. Our teams listen closely to your needs and respond quickly with insightful solutions.
The firm provides a comprehensive range of services in taxation covering direct and indirect taxes. Its clients range from large multinational corporations who are provided advice based on international taxation arrangements and double taxation conventions, right down to high net worth individuals seeking personal tax advice.
The firm specializes in providing services to foreign companies and their employees working in Afghanistan.
The firm‘s services cover all aspects of income tax, wealth tax and other direct taxes. Our services include:
- tax registration
- tax planning and strategy development
- obtaining confirmation, clarifications and permissions from the tax authorities
- conducting tax audits
- preparation and filing of tax returns
- finalization of tax assessments and undertaking representations
- objections, and appeals.
The firm provides comprehensive advisory services:
- in the field of sales tax
- filing of sales tax returns
- undertaking representations, objections and appeals
- and obtaining exemptions and concessions wherever applicable.