Audits require common sense as well as technical expertise
Our teams can provide you with innovative assurance services in:
- financial statement audits
- financial statement compilations
- financial statement reviews
- IFRS conversions
- reporting on controls at service organisations.
Why Grant Thornton?
We have the size, scope, breadth, depth and global reach to serve dynamic organisations around the world. Our teams can provide you with assurance services that deliver real value and support investor confidence.
We coordinate, cooperate and communicate based on our shared global strategy, which ultimately leads to greater consistency and better quality.
Audit services provided include audits of financial statements. We conduct audits for clients as legally required, or conduct them as special assignments where audits are not mandatory.
These include management audits, internal audits and investigations. The firm provides these services to a diversified client portfolio ranging from large multinationals and banks to medium sized proprietary companies, non-governmental organizations and donor agencies.
In addition to complying with International Standards on Auditing, our audits are carried out by implementing the audit manual of Grant Thornton. Partners and staff of GT Afghanistan are regularly trained by Grant Thornton through their training programs and workshops, to ensure Quality Control and compliance with GT standards and procedures.
The quality of our firm‘s assurance practice is recognized by the following forums:
- Da Afghanistan Bank – approved audit firm.
- Approved auditors both in Afghanistan by USAID – Office of Inspector General
- Included in the approved list of auditors by World Bank, Asian Development, Bank and other Multilateral and Bilateral agencies.
- Approved auditor on the panel of Ministry of Finance for Insurance Companies+