Dynamic organisations need a broad range of advisory services to support their ambition and growth
As your business grows, our advisory services are designed to help you achieve your goals. Successful growth often means navigating a complex array of opportunities, challenges and risks.
Our experienced practitioners are available to help you understand, adapt to and overcome the various obstacles that may stand in the way.
Why Grant Thornton
Because you know your own businesses, we’ll listen to your needs. As part of the advisory process, we ask questions and pay attention to your responses. Rather than relying on off-the-shelf services that could loosely fit a range of clients, challenges and markets, we develop solutions tailored to your organisation and its unique requirements and objectives.
As a global organisation of member firms, we offer:
- integrated cross-border solutions
- strong collaborative networks
- centralised tools, methodologies and delivery models.
These are areas where Grant Thornton Consulting is strong, through deep experience with privately held businesses:
- Strategic Planning
- Change Management Strategies
- Organizational Structure
- Feasibility studies and financial/economic analysis
- Business restructuring & turnaround consultancy
- Capital markets
- System development of large financial organizations
- Business Risk services
- Corporate Finance
- Investment counselling and project finance
- Recovery & Reorganization
- Organizational Development and Human Resource Management (OD & HRM)
- Social Policy